Friday, February 11, 2011

MAN BOOBS ;)

 MAN BOOBS :)
well this week im going to blog about how i like to touch guys boobs. idk why i like to touch them they just seem amusing to play with. when i stand out in the commons i ask like every guy thats standing there if i can touch there boobs :) im not lying i like to touch them they seem amusing!!!! well i touch guys boobs that are in shape and have a nice body :) i don’t touch guys boobs that are out of shape cause its gross. there probably going to be sweaty and nasty!  Its kinda weird in gym class when guys run you can see there boobs bouncing! Me and my friends in gym class we look at them and laugh. Its kinda mean but its what we do!
I talk about the man boobs that i touched today in school with my mommy. But lately i haven’t touched any cause NOBODY will let me touch them :( On a normal bases i usually touch about 10 man boobs a day but some of them i have already touched during that day so maybe they don’t count. But they count for me. well the 2 people that im sitting by think its weird that i like to touch man boobs :( but i don’t think its weird one bit cause its funny to see the guys face when i ask him if i can touch his boob! My mom told me that im never going to have a boyfriend cause i would probably scare them by touching there boobs all the time! All i said was that i will find somebody that will let me touch there man boobies all the time with out getting mad at me for touching them!
I LOVE MAN BOOBIES :D

1 comment:

  1. Racheal okay first off this is an interesting thing to blog about. Second I would have to say that I think this "game" you play... I really don't know what to say. Lastly I think that you need to reread your post more carefully. Many guys are different there hun!

    ReplyDelete