Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stupid Blog's!!

This is so stupid! I hate doing blogs! I'm only doing it cause my mom took my phone away! So I guess that I'm going to do it that I can get my phone back. There is no real point to doing blogs! They get old really fast! It's kinda dumb that we also get points taken off if we don't have periods or capital letters! Mr. Dykstra (I don't care if I didn't spell his name right!) never told us that we had to use them so I never do! We shouldn't have to do blogs there is no point! Well yeah it also has to be 300 words long its kinda dumb! It should be however long you want it to be! I feel like CRAP so I also don't really want to do it! We should have like 2 weeks to do our blog! Maybe people would get it done if we had 2 weeks to get it done! Well also I'm so board with these blogs! Yeah while I'm suppose to be doing this STUPID blog I'm watching the Simpon's :) (I think that I spelt it right!) Well I don't what else to say in this blog :/ I hope that we don't get points taken off if we don't spell words right! Well I'm done with this blog FINALLY:) Well BYE!! (I hope that its 300 hundred words)

3 comments:

  1. Racheal I totally have to agree with you. I think blogs shouldn't have to be done. They really are pointlessa and it shouldn't have to matter how long they are. I never really get why he assigns us the blogs, and doesn't give us enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate this there is no point we arent using corret grammer so we arent learning anything and it just stupid.

    ReplyDelete